Friday, October 3, 2008

Hottness Photo Contest

If you remember in my previous post I surveyed women by asking to rate two guys. The purpose of the survey was to chose the hottest guy out of two. Well, most voters said that neither guy was hot and we had to settle on voting for the least unattractive one.

In this contest the rules are easier. I have put together twelve photos of women. All photos are professional and are from my other site DatingPhotos101

I would like to determine which look guys are most attracted to and why. Please, review the photos and scroll down to the voting poll to vote for the hottest girl, or the hottest photo. In the comment section please say who you voted for and why. I hope it’ll be fun! Last time we got some great funny comments.

1.

2.

3.


4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.


More about dating photos at Dating Site Photos

5 comments:

Achyut Telang said...

By far, number 3 is the best...and honestly out of the 12, I only found 2 or 3 beautiful or hot. It also depends on the kind of picture and I feel that many of them looked quite old enough from the pics I mean around 30 or so..I am 24 by the way.
I also have a poll on my blog about the portraits I have done-
http://www.achyutktelang.blogspot.com

Garg Unzola said...

Numbers 2 and 3 are out. 2 has black and white, which is usually a sign of hiding skin blemishes or something. 3 is too photoshopped. You have no idea what that girl really looks like.

Numbers 1, 4, 10 and 11 are the hottest. They show you full-body pics and they seem the most real - except for 10 which looks like it came straight out of an advert.

I think number 4 is the hottest in this case.

Ekim941 said...

I was on the fence between #7 and #12, I voted for #12. The one in #11 would get my vote for best camouflage, you can barely see her on the couch.

Anok said...

OK, I voted for number 8 - she has a beautiful exotic look. She isn't actually my type, but she's more my type than any of the other women up there.

schwidi-blog said...

For me it is #4. she looks extremly sexy. Winner in this contest!!